MF DOOM Tribute - SP-404 MK2
Looking for ready-to-go opening screen images to customize your Roland SP-404 MKII sampler? You've come to the right place
This pack is brought to you by Cremacaffè Design.
Illustrated by in-house artist Koto, this pixel art collection (& startup screens pack for the SP-404 MK2), is dedicated to the memory of record producer Daniel Dumile, aka MF Doom (1971-2020).
Doctor Doom character from Marvel Comics was the inspiration for his "Metal Face" cult signature.
Music source: Madvillain - Meat Grinder (Intro Instrumental Loop)
Madvillain: MF DOOM & MadlibSource
Digital Download Specifications
• 632 KB ZIP file including N. 10 startup screens:
1-bit BITMAP (*.BMP), W128 x H64 Pixels, monochrome.
Instruction on how to use the images available here.
• SP-404 MK2 Skins • SP-404 OG/SX/A Skins
• Cremacaffè x Roland Lifestyle collab | SP-404 MK2 Pouch
• Accessories for the SP-404
• SP-404 Series - Collection
• ROLAND: Skin Deep: Art of the SP-404 Overlay and Beyond
Browse Cremacaffè Accessories for the Roland SP-404 on Instagram: #cremacaffesp404 #cremacaffedustcover #cremacaffedesign #cremacaffeskins @cremacaffeskins @sp404mk2 ☕✨